Douglas Freitag has handled numerous criminal cases throughout his legal career. Mr. Freitag has served as a prosecuting attorney in San Antonio, Lubbock, Levelland and Morton, Texas. He has served as special prosecutor in Lamb and Gaines Counties as well. Mr. Freitag has handled criminal defense matters thought the Llano Estacado and routinely practices before courts in Bailey, Crosby, Dawson, Garza, Hockley, Lamb and Lubbock county. He is available to handle cases across the Panhandle and West Texas. Mr. Douglas Freitag provides strong legal services for the following cases:
- Probation Revocation
- Drugs – Narcotics
- Assaultive Offenses
- What Are The Common Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- Does Having A Clean Prior Record Help A Criminal Case?
- How Does The Bail Process Work In Texas?
- How Do You Advise Clients That Want To Plead Guilty?
- Are Any Alternative Programs For First Offenders Available In Texas?
- How Is A DWI Defined In Texas State?
- What Happens At A DWI Stop In Texas?
- What Are The Sentencing Guidelines For DWI Charges?
- What Happens After Someone Is Taken Into Custody For DWI?
- Who Do You Represent In Domestic Violence Cases?
- Do You Recommend Pre-Trial Counseling Or Treatment To Clients?
Contact Mr. Freitag for a case evaluation.
Get your questions answered - Call now for a case evaluation (806) 553-5528.