Douglas Freitag has handled numerous criminal cases throughout his legal career. Mr. Freitag has served as a prosecuting attorney in San Antonio, Lubbock, Levelland and Morton, Texas. He has served as special prosecutor in Lamb and Gaines Counties as well. Mr. Freitag has handled criminal defense matters thought the Llano Estacado and routinely practices before courts in Bailey, Crosby, Dawson, Garza, Hockley, Lamb and Lubbock county. He is available to handle cases across the Panhandle and West Texas. Mr. Douglas Freitag provides strong legal services for the following cases:
- Probation Revocation
- Drugs – Narcotics
- Assaultive Offenses
- What Are The Common Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- Does Having A Clean Prior Record Help A Criminal Case?
- How Does The Bail Process Work In Texas?
- How Do You Advise Clients That Want To Plead Guilty?
- Are Any Alternative Programs For First Offenders Available In Texas?
- Are There Alternative Programs Available For Drug Convictions In Texas?
- What Are The Common Drug Offenses That You Handle?
- What Is The General Timeline Of A Drug Case To Get Resolved?
- How Is A DWI Defined In Texas State?
- What Happens At A DWI Stop In Texas?
- What Are The Sentencing Guidelines For DWI Charges?
- What Happens After Someone Is Taken Into Custody For DWI?
- Who Do You Represent In Domestic Violence Cases?
- Do You Recommend Pre-Trial Counseling Or Treatment To Clients?
- How Do People Commonly Violate Their Probation Terms?
- What Role Does The Probation Officer Play In A Probation Violation?
- What Are The Common Ways That People Violate Their Probation?
- How Are Theft, Robbery and Burglary Charges Defined In Texas?
- Do Prosecutors File Charges For The Most Severe Offenses?
Contact Mr. Freitag for a case evaluation.
Get your questions answered - Call now for a case evaluation (806) 368-8714.